In this course you will learn how to create and utilize e-commerce websites. E-commerce has been around since the 1970’s and companies are increasing their online presence more every year.
What can your e-commerce site do for you? One, it helps customers locate your business. Your site might be an addition to your brick and mortar store or it might be the store itself. In this course you will learn how to measure the Key Performance Indicators of your website. The KPI’s give you information that allows you to utilize the site for research, whether your site is aiding a brick and mortar establishment or is the store itself.
Program of Study
- Learn what an e-commerce website is, and why it is important.
- Understand the topology (the structure) and categorization of modern websites.
- Learn the importance of security on e-commerce sites.
- Hear from real life case studies to help you decide which web platform you’d like to host.your e-commerce site on.
- How to design your pages, and add content and products.
Competitions are a regular part of study in today’s world, and its crucial our young people have the life skills to know how to get ahead in them. Give your child the opportunity to learn the best, from the best!