Let’s be honest, most celebrities with luscious locks have had a little help in the form of hair extensions. Well positioned, artfully and professionally applied hair extensions add length, volume and a certain amount of swish factor to even the flattest or lack luster of hair.
As a hairdresser, you know the importance of technique when it comes to giving your clients their best hair. If you’re not yet qualified in applying hair extensions, then you, and your clients, are missing out! Or worse, your clients could be going to someone else who is qualified to fit them.
Enroll with us, and you’ll be trained by professionals in a one-day master course. You’ll learn how to apply three different types of hair extension:
- Micro bead hair extensions
- Fusion bonded hair extensions
- Tape style hair extensions
You’ll also learn:
- The benefits of a professional, informative and successful client consultation
- The health and safety considerations around hair extensions
- Who might be unsuitable for hair extensions
- How to color match your client’s own hair to that of hair extensions for the most natural of looks
- The techniques you’ll need to section hair properly for natural and safe application of hair extensions of all types
- Tips to pass on to your clients on how best to maintain the life of hair extensions
- How to reposition hair extensions
- How to safely remove hair extensions with minimal damage to existing hair
- Tips on aftercare that your client can take away with them
- Who to go to to source top quality hair extensions
- How to get the most from creative color placement
- Plus, lots of valuable advice from our professionals with years of experience!
So, what are you waiting for? Become a hair extension pro with us today!