Our Tattoo Removal course is structured in a manner that it will prepare the students how to properly assess a tattoo and deliver accurate information and obtainable results to the patients.
This course provides an in-depth understanding and knowledge of all aspects of Tattoo Removal and we focus mainly on hands-on practice than anyone else in the industry
Our courses are conducted by highly qualified and experienced industry – leading experts who have over 10 years of experience working in the medical aesthetics marketplace.
They will nurture you through extensive knowledge and skills that you need to feel confident in administrating tattoo removal treatments to your future clients.
Areas which will be covered during the course,
• Laser Safety Protocols
• Maintaining Infection Control Standards
• Tissue interactions during Tattoo Removal Treatments
• Differences in Laser Technology within Tattoo Removal
• Client Consultation
• Complications and hard to treat tattoos
Prerequisites There are no re-qualifications needed to do this course and places are available to anyone who has an interest in learning about laser tattoo removal.
Benefits of undertaking the course
• You will receive an Elite College awarded Certificate.
• On point knowledge and skills which requires to pursue a career.
• Self-confidence to perform safe and effective treatment and ability to manage client expectations and results.
How much a Tattoo removal artist would make in Canada.
Bottom 10% will make about $34,000 and top 10% will make about $87,000 and average salary for a laser tattoo removals jobs is about $55,000.
One Day – 8 hours
Cost : $1200