Our Tattoo Removal course is structured in a manner that it will prepare the students how to properly assess a tattoo. Additionally, it deliver accurate information. So, we obtainable results to the patients.
This course provides an in-depth understanding and knowledge of all aspects of Tattoo Removal. Therefore, we focus mainly on hands-on practice than anyone else in the industry
Elite College courses are conducted by highly qualified and experienced industry. The leading experts who have over 10 years of experience working in the medical aesthetics marketplace. They will nurture you through extensive knowledge and skills that you need to feel confident in administrating tattoo removal treatments to your future clients.
This industry is experiencing explosive growth in a higher rate than getting a tattoo. Because the emotions and motivation that resulted in getting tattooed fades away with time and “tattoo regrets” sets in.
• Laser Safety Protocols
• Maintaining Infection Control Standards
• Tissue interactions during Tattoo Removal Treatments
• Differences in Laser Technology within Tattoo Removal
• Client Consultation
• Complications of tattoo treatments
Bottom 10% will make about $34,000 and top 10% will make about $87,000. And average salary for a laser tattoo removals jobs is about $55,000.
There are no re-qualifications needed to do this course and places are available to anyone who has an interest in learning about laser tattoo removal.
• You will receive an Elite College awarded Certificate
• On point knowledge and skills which requires to pursue a career
• Self-confidence to perform safe and effective treatment and ability to manage client
expectations and results
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Online Course Available
Theory On with Hands on Practice