• The process of documenting the surgical procedure,
• The preparation of the patient for discharge,
• The collection of photographs before, during and after the procedure,
• The inventory of the hair transplantation practice (medical disposable and non-disposable supplies),
• The emergency protocols for the hair restoration adverse events, including essential life support (BLS) & use of an automatic external defibrillator (AED), Oxygen administration,
• Waste management in hair transplant centres.
Each graduating student will receive a certificate of proficiency as a hair transplantation assistant and become eligible for job opportunities