Dr. Peel MCA Peeling Solution is a medium-depth chemical peeling. Peel is based on Monochloroacetic Acid, and it is designed to have a deeper effect on the skin. Also, it acts to eliminate cosmetic defects and providing anti-aging effects.
So, the unique composition of DrPeel MCA Peeling Solution deeply cleanses and moisturizes the skin, evens out its colour and surface, eliminates small wrinkles and reduces the depth of more pronounced ones. In addition, the product significantly improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Deep skin cleansing
- Improving skin colour, tone and texture
- Cell regeneration
- Elimination of age-related skin changes
- Elimination of wrinkle of different depth
- Elimination of hyperpigmentation
- Correction of scars, striae and acne
- Decreasing of pores
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Lifting effect
- Strengthening barrier properties of the skin
- Dull complexion, uneven skin tone
- Photoaging and chrono aging
- Mimic, superficial, medium and deep wrinkles
- Decreased skin tone and elasticity (sagging skin)
- Age defects: epidermal spots, freckles
- Atrophic scars and striae
Monochloroacetic acid 33.3%, Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Salicylic acid, Citric acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Adenosine, CI
HOW TO USE:
- Wash off all makeup thoroughly and cleanse clients face.
- Remove the plastic cap from the vial, taking care and do not remove the metal collar. This will allow the product to be stored safely.
- Using a syringe, take 2 to 3 ml of DrPeel MCA peeling solution from the vial and place it in the glass container. (Please wear latex gloves to protect their hands)
- Dip your brush deeply into the peeling solution. Be careful do not use too much of the solution while applying it.
- Apply a thin layer of the solution to the entire face using a brush (start a stopwatch or timer before applying).
- Apply another layer. Use a portable fan (small manual fan) to cool the clients face and improve comfort during the procedure.
How to Use it?
- Apply the third layer of the solution to the face. (Depending on the size of the area of application, 2 to 3 ml of solution should be used. It is recommended to apply 3 layers in one treatment)
- When the “whitening” effect appears, remove the solution immediately with a wet tissue or clean water. Rinse off any remnants of the solution and make sure it does not stick to the pores of the face.
- If there is no “whitening” effect, wipe off the solution with a wet tissue after 5 minutes. Wash clients face with water (not only the surface layer of the skin. But, also the pores to make sure that there is no product residue in these areas).
- After the peeling is completely removed from the patient’s skin, apply a towel soaked in cold water to the face to relieve the skin. Use few chilled towels to reduce the temperature of the skin. Also, Towels should be used for at least 10 minutes. It is very important to calm the skin.
- So, Apply DRPeel Post-Peel Care Cream.
- So, Advice your client to use DRPeel Post-Peel Care Cream for at least a week as skin may feel drier or tighter after treatment.